Urban Perspectives have the experience, knowledge and capability to undertake environmental assessment and project management for a variety of environmental studies, with specialised experience with major projects. Our products and services include:
- Planning Constraints and Development Opportunity Reportsfor various developers who are considering development opportunities for their property .
- Statement of Environmental Effects for various local and regional developments
- Environmental Impact Statements for numerous State Significant Projects
- Master plans for new urban release areas.
- Environmental Impact Statement for a Bulk Sand Project at Glebe Island.
- Statement of Environmental Effects for Childcare Centre at 114-124 Church Street, Parramatta
- Statement of Environmental Effects for 28 apartments at 43-51 Great Western Highway, Leura
- Part 3A environmental assessment for Sydney Superyacht Marina, Rozelle Bay.
- Part 3A Environmental Assessment for Sydney Boathouse – Dry Boat Storage Facility at Rozelle Bay
- Environmental Impact Statement for Maritime Related Commercial Development at Blackwattle Bay
- Statement of Environmental Effects and modifications for Visy Plastic Processing Facility at Smithfield.
- Statement of Environmental Effects for 1200 lot Residential Subdivision of Eastbrook Estate, Muswellbrook
- Statement of Environmental Effects for St Ignatius Rowing Sheds and Pontoon
- Statement of Environmental Effects for Newington College Rowing Pontoon
- Statement of Environmental Effects for Aarons Outdoors at Five Dock
- Planning Permit for Works Depot in Beenleigh, Queensland.
- Bridgman Ridge, Singleton: Master Plan for 800 lot residential subdivision
- Bridgman Ridge Commercial Centre Draft DCP.
- Eastbrook Gardens, South Muswellbrook: 1100 lot residential subdivision master plan.